Fuck her mind, so they can fuck her silly!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

SLAM POETRY ON RANDY WALKER. . .


She’s an enigma, a dilemma, a viper venom enema. A hyper faggy pedigree vomiting her bacon philosophy, that is, when she talks, all I see, is bacon. . .
My memory shows that I slapped, spit on and screamed at her for no reason. Maybe it’s the universal treason she believes in. All the world screams when I lean in to inflict a mean thing, on her.
Show me the diet, the full proof self-righteous plan for forgiveness. I’ll present a blessed talent, so grounded, the guy on the other side of the seesaw has found the sky.

2 comments:

carol the aphid eater said...

you suck! where the hell did that pic come from? i look like a character from syd and marty kroft!!! i despise you! kisses! r

CESAR PADILLA said...

is that puff n stuff? i could swear . . .